Monday, May 13, 2013

The Boss Wants My Package

It was early, just before 08:00 when I returned from the mail room and the office was empty apart from us.

“What are they?” I asked my boss Geri as she opened the cardboard box I’d just dropped on her desk.

“New samples from the suppliers.” She mentioned. Her mobile phone began to ring. “Hang On.”

She began to speak to the caller while I shuffled by means of the two dozen or so boxes of men’s underwear on her desk.

Ahead of I continue I’ll let you know something about Geri. She’s feisty, attractive, driven, intelligent, but a bit of a mystery. I suspect she may possibly be bisexual and she in no way pointed out a boyfriend, even though she does possess a flatmate who is female who's talked about in conversation from time for you to time. The truth is Geri and her flatmate are one of my favourite masturbation fantasies … you know what I’m saying, walking in on them only to discover they’re off to bed for some entertaining but have lost their dildo so will need anything to take its place. Yes I’ve spent a lot of a satisfied moment jerking off to Geri.

“Yes, but I only just got them … so if I don’t spot orders before the end of these days you’re providing the stock to … OK, OK, appear I’ll contact you back.”

She hung up and sighed. “You gathered they may be attempting to force me to place an order right now?”

“Yes. I’ve had a appear and they all appear like excellent lines. Why don’t you just location a little order and then … “

“They want me to take the lot or they’ll give it to Johnsons. Bastards! They understand that I can’t danger that but I’m not buying up ten thousand units below duress. So you feel they’re OK?” She said.

“As far as I can inform.” I replied. “The top quality is superior.”

“I’ve had an thought. Could you attempt them on for me so we are able to see what they look like.” She looked at me and raised an eyebrow.

I was slightly taken aback by the suggestion. Geri attended shows all of the time as the department stores’ garments buyer and chief marketing manager so to her it almost certainly seemed like a perfectly reasonable request, but parading about in my underwear for her wasn’t inside the job description. She noticed the stunned look on my face. “Are you OK with that, I wouldn’t ask but I would like to be sure before I location the order. And I’m not precisely equipped to try on men’s underwear.” She laughed. I had to agree, she was a really womanly brunette, well stacked on prime using a pair of legs that may very well be incredibly distracting when she wore a skirt as she did now. She had a liking for brightly coloured hair too, at the moment it was a striking cherry red with lipstick and eye shadow to match. It occurred to me I didn’t even know what her real hair colour was. As normally she wore among her many colour coordinated pairs of glasses, red not surprisingly to match her hair.

“Yeah, OK. But do you mind if I transform in your washroom?” I answered shakily.

“Go on. I’ll lock the door to my office to save your blushes.” She joked.

Inside the washroom I fished out the least clingy pair of boxers I could find and place them on. They were cotton in addition to a tiny large for me which suited my status as modelling virgin. When I re-entered the workplace Geri was sitting in her leather workplace chair, notebook on her lap tapping her teeth with a biro. Padding across the carpet in just underwear was a bit daunting but we were professionals, correct. You will feel a real wet pussy with lubricant joining when you twitch the fleshlite.

“Hmm, OK but a bit baggy, are they the best size?” she asked.

“Erm, no.” I confessed and turned to show her the rear. The waistband was far to lose and I had to grab them to quit the boxers falling to the floor.

Geri laughed, “Whoops! Almost got just a little greater than I bargained for there Matt. Attempt on a pair that fits will you and make it among the fitted ones will you, they’re the ones that sell in the moment, if they can’t make them I’m not acquiring. Sex toys for lesbians can make them experience exciting.

I returned towards the washroom and emerged a number of minutes later wearing a pair of Lycra shorts that left nothing to the imagination. “Wow!” mentioned Geri with obvious relish, “They certainly show all the things off to your greatest advantage.”

She was right, as I pulled them around the stretchy material clung to me like a second skin and felt seriously excellent over my ass cheeks. I cycle so I’m quite lean and toned and should really be used to Lycra but wearing just these skimpy under garments had turned me on somewhat so I stayed with my ass towards Geri. “Well, what regarding the front?” She enquired.

I slowly turned, hands across my groin, which was now bulging slightly. “Let me see.” She stated, so I dropped my hands to my side. “Wow once again. You fill these out nicely.” She saw the embarrassment on my face. “Don’t be concerned I’ve had models get a bit excited on shoots and shows just before.” Geri reassured me. Then she created matters worse by crossing and uncrossing her legs in that way that produced me notice just how properly she carried off red tights, or were they stockings?

“OK, something else in there?” She mentioned scanning the delivery note.”Ah, there’s a jock in there as well, attempt that and we’re accomplished.

Thankful to be capable to withdraw into the washroom and that the increasingly awkward style show was nearing an end I closed the door. The Jock style sample was my size but I had an issue. When I slipped them on I kept popping out due to my semi-aroused state. I fumbled and rearranged myself but this only seemed to create points worse and the image of Geri the provocative scarlet buyer waiting for me added for the difficulty. Right after ten minutes of trying to calm down I heard her get in touch with “Are you OK in there?”. “Coming.” I replied.

When I ultimately emerged it was with my package on the brink of escape from the pouch in the incredibly revealing underwear. I meticulously walked across the workplace, turned and was heading for the washroom door when Geri mentioned, “Hang on, let me have a look at the waistband. I froze, dreading the imminent escape of my cock.

Geri stood behind me and bent down to examine the stitching. “Nice.” she stated gradually. “Very nice certainly.” She was staring at my ass, not the underwear, exposed by the jockstrap I felt extremely vulnerable and my heart raced. Then I felt her hand on my ass. She rubbed every cheek in slow circles prior to grasping them as if checking fruit for ripeness.

“Wwwhat are you currently doing?” I asked, knowing what she was doing, enjoying it but needing to hear it from her lips for some reason.

“Can you see what’s on my desk?” She asked.

I could, it was a pair of red knickers. “I took them off though you were finding changed. Don’t look so shocked, we’re each adults and I know you’re attracted to me. And immediately after these Lycra shorts and seeing your body I really feel the identical so let’s cut the crap shall we?”

She took my hand and led me towards the couch subsequent to the coffee table around which she did considerably of her organization and hitched up her skirt prior to sitting down. My suspicions and hopes were confirmed. Stockings! And now no panties at all using a completely shaved pussy becoming spread in front of me as she raised her legs.

“Get that issue into me before you rip the seams.” She giggled.

I tugged down the jockstrap to release my cock and with it waving in front of me I positioned myself amongst her legs. She licked her hand and rubbed her pussy a number of occasions spreading the lips and distributing the fluids currently flowing from her cunt ready for my cock.

She continued to rub her clit with two fingers while I pushed my rod into her hot hole. “Go on Matt.” She assured me, “I’m tight but you’ve made me wet. Do you understand how lots of other instances you have made me wet when I’ve observed you cycling in to function? That washroom’s great for any bit of morning relief you know, rubbing 1 out ahead of approach meetings is my way of unwinding. I’ve usually wondered what you’d be like naked. And I've to say you don’t disappoint.”

Oh my god! The only factor missing from the moment was her (possibly lesbian) flatmate. Style went out with the window and I began to fuck Geri like an inept schoolboy. She didn’t complain, shouting her encouragement and working with the hand not occupied with her clit to massage certainly one of her breasts.

She seemed to cum extremely speedily, possibly she had been masturbating although I struggled with my jockstrap so I fel t no purpose to hold myself back and rode her really hard till I followed using a grunting sticky climax of my personal.

Minutes later following disentangling ourselves from each and every other’s limbs I asked Geri “So was the modelling show a ruse to obtain me naked?”

“No, just a satisfied accident. By the way we’ll spot that order I think.” She paused and looked at my cock on my thigh. “That’s going to go all more than my couch!” she scolded. Geri leant across me and began to lap my cock clean of my cum and hers. So as to not be rude I wet my middle finer and slid it involving her ass cheeks to massage her ass.

When Geri felt she had avoided the cum-on-couch catastrophe she sat up, still on my wriggling finger and mentioned “That’s good, d’you know my flat mate loves anal sex. You need to meet her.”

No comments:

Post a Comment